Sales Manager 销售经理
Mainly responsible for Slabstock foaming line sales and promotion in Chinese market.
Manage to offer the most reasonable technical solution to customers, pricing and margins according to agreed aims.
Develop and maintain the good and long-term relationship with a number of key-account customers and ability to help identifying potential new business opportunities.
Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education, prepare technical oriented presentations and demonstrating how a proposal meets customer needs.
Pro-active support during the preparation of offers / quotations in line with customer's needs and specifications, participate international tender.
Record, analyze, report and administer according to company procedure.
Communicate and cooperate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
Support local marketing activities, report the market information and insight to the competitors.
Bachelor degree major in mechanical or electrical engineering.
At least 5 years sales experience, preferable in foreign enterprise of PU Chemistry, Furniture, flexible foam stock industry or other industrial capital goods field.
Has knowledge of chemical of polyurethane would be preferred
Good communication skills, proficient in both oral and written English.
Keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability.
Sufficiently mobile and flexible to travel.
个人素质要求Personal Attribute Requirements：
Fluent in both spoken and written English. Strong skills in MS office software;
Good abilities of communication and expression with warm enthusiasm;
Team-working spirit. Strong observation and flexibility skills. Hard-working;
Mature, active and positive;
Frequent travelling required.
Making translation between Chinese and English for inquiry data and technical proposal/technical annex;
Assisting German engineers or supporting agents checking if the inquiry data falls into FIMA design range, providing performance curves/ preliminary technical offers and finalizing technical proposals;
Participating in technical meetings, i.e. technical clarification (before sales) meeting, kickoff meeting and design liaison meeting etc., independently or as the support for German engineers;
Finalizing bidding document as per the prescribed time schedule and participating in the clarification for bid;
Arranging for customer visits on regular basis, finishing customer visit reports and periodical sales reports as per the prescribed time schedule;
Following up all business opportunities ;
Accomplishing annual sales target;
Supporting project manager in technical questions during project execution;
Supporting service engineer in technical questions during after-sale service;
Being responsible for communication with German engineers at FIMA HQ, design institutes, engineering companies and end-user technical team;
Finishing other tasks assigned by supervisors as per the prescribed time schedule.
具体工作经验要求Working Experiences Requirements：
Above two-year working experience in technical design and sales for rotating equipment, fresh graduates are also welcome.
1. Performance of repair and maintenance work in regard to the designated product spectrum depending on personal qualifications and in accordance with current guidelines.
2. Production and assembly of spare parts and spare-part assembly groups (incl. subordinate components) in regard to the designated product spectrum and depending on personal qualifications.
3. Drafting of technical service reports and forwarding of important information to responsible order processors.
4. Preparation and post processing of service assignments (incl. prompt forwarding of documents for invoicing purposes).
5. Provision of specialized support for colleagues and other departments (product specialist).
6. Monitoring and evaluation of high voltage tests and oscillographs depending on personal qualifications.
7. Problem assessment in regard to OLTC units and assembly groups depending on personal qualifications.
8. Assembly of complete OLTC units.
1. Bachelor degree of Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics related;
2. At least 2 years related work experience in state owned grid companies or service companies for the national power grid are preferred.
3. Good command of English (written & spoken);
4. High willingness to travel, also abroad;
5. Assessment, prioritization and planning of customer inquiries
1. Responsible for after sales services in related area incl. final acceptances of new tooling projects.
2. Frequent internal training about Walter, Titex & Prototyp products.
3. Daily customer visits.
4. Responsible for technical training of customers.
5. Tool tests at customers’ site to support sales.
6. Exchange of information with other departments to generate synergy effects.
1. Baisc knowledge of Drilling and Boring.
2. Basic knowledge of CNC machines, such as control system, machine data.
3. Familiar with CNC machines, machining centres and cutting tools.
4. Experience with a foreign company.
5. Willingness to extensive travels.
6. Fluent in spoken and written English.